Hello! If you are reading this About page there’s a 98% chance that you are either related to me or a friend. For the 2% who somehow stumbled upon this page, I’m Neeners. My husband, Salajander, and I live on the east coast of the U.S. We don’t have human children, so the majority of our discretionary money is spent on travel. We love it. The primary reason that we have started this blog is so our family and friends know where we are and that we are safe on our upcoming 8.5 week trip to Asia. We will upload content when we have WiFi, which may be spotty, but we’ll make up for it when we can! Thanks for coming along for the ride!

Paris Cruise Pic 2017
On a dinner cruise in Paris, 2017.